If this is your first session at OnTheGreen Physiotherapy, please arrive 10 minutes early so you have time to fill out the Initial Assessment form in our waiting area. This ensures best use of your appointment time for you.
- A thorough discussion about your pain/symptoms, functional problems and goals for future;
- An experienced, detailed assessment of your injury / condition;
- Objective (movement) examination of your whole moving body system to help identify the problems that are causing you pain, restriction;
- An explanation of the findings and a definitive diagnosis of your condition;
- Advice regarding treatment options; and
- Appropriate home exercises will be given.
Follow Up Sessions
Follow up treatment sessions involve, as appropriate:
- A tailored treatment and rehabilitation plan utilising various treatment approaches to suit your needs;
- Pain Management strategies;
- Injury prevention advice;
- Postural education; and
- Biomechanical and movement correction techniques.